Valued Contributor

I have been trying to talk to Lock and Lock CS for 3 days now.  Every time I call I get their recording.  I can see it happening once or twice but every time.  I first sent an email to CS thinking it's just easier but they sent me a reply to call CS.  I tried, leaving a message and my phone number just means phone tag.  Can't always answer my phone.  Anyway, I sent an email to the company again.  I have a top that has a broken lock on it.  If I can't get in touch with them I'll  send the whole set back.  Not enough CS or too many replacements?

This is my 4th set and my first problem.  Never had such a problem getting in touch with CS.  Sent all the information in my last email as to what I need and the color which is sold out online.  Anyone else have the problem.  I question whether I will buy anymore with service like this.  Still waiting for a reply to my email.

Super Contributor

Hunt for the company officers on the internet and email the president.  He pays people to keep you from bothering him.  Keep sending e mails, with copies of the other emails, to everyone listed as an officer.  There is nothing more annoying than someone with time and an internet connection.   It might take a while but, eventually, you will find a solution... and you will get rid of the helpless victim feeling.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine getting all bent out of shape over the loss of ONE lid out of four sets.   Do you seriously think this stuff will last forever? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Kachina  624, first off I'm not all bent out of shape.  CS is suppose to be there for people when help is needed.  You are taking this all wrong.  I ordered this set for the larger containers and that's the lid I need.  Honestly do you think something like this is worth getting all bent out of shape.  I ask if anyone else has had a problem not asked someone to tell me how I feel.   I'm from a time when CS was just that. Days of trying to talk to someone shouldn't be the norm.  My option is get it replaced or send it back.  I'm out nothing.  Sometimes I wonder why some people turn things into something they're not  Last forever, no.  Never said it would.

By the way the large print is rude.