Regular Contributor

I like many others love the Lock and Lock stystems, but we need a VERTICAL system for smaller things like a half can of Beef or chicken broth, or gravy, baked beans leftovers. The bowls are to big, the pitchers are vertical but to big for that, and the rectangles take up to much space in the fridge for things that small.

I end up using a half can of broth on some receipes and need a lock and lock vertical

about 6 or 8 inches tall to hold them.

Hope you hear me!!

Honored Contributor

Great idea!  They'd be especially useful if they had a pour top.

~ house cat ~
Regular Contributor

Pour spout would be great! Terrific idea! Hope they hear us!

Respected Contributor

I agree, I've started buying Lock & Lock in 2003 and back then, there were sets that included the small vertical containers that you are talking about.

Also Wal Mart and Target used to sell individual pieces and many of those were the small vertical pieces. I'm going to email Chris from Lock & Lock with suggestions.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I agree, I've started buying Lock & Lock in 2003 and back then, there were sets that included the small vertical containers that you are talking about.

Also Wal Mart and Target used to sell individual pieces and many of those were the small vertical pieces. I'm going to email Chris from Lock & Lock with suggestions.

Yes, I have several of them. They are handy.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@deeva wrote:

Yes, I have several of them. They are handy.

I, too, have a number of smaller vertical pieces from long ago. 

On a side note, does anyone know where (brick and mortar only) one can see and buy individual L&L anymore?

Every place around here has stopped selling them. I want to start picking some different single pieces, but not online, as I'd rather see them first.

Valued Contributor

I can find single pieces at TJ Max once in a while, but you can't depend on finding them.

Esteemed Contributor

I just viewed the online L&L inventory because I'm looking for jumbo size containers for dog treats and saw a set of vertical round containers. I have two sets of the slim pantry style that I use for almost everything. I alos have a set of the rectangle nestables that I use for dog food and it works well for my needs.

Occasional Visitor

I have a zillion pieces of the clear-lidded Lock 'n' Lock storage containers.  I have been upgrading to the ones with red lids.  I found the clear-lidded containers that are tall enough for spaghetti and lasagne noodles and love them.  I got them online somewhere--not on QVC.

Now I need the same type of container but with the red lids.  I bought the set of 6 tall storage containers, but the largest one is not quite tall enough to accommodate spaghetti.  Someone suggested I use the cereal keepers, but they are much too large for what I want.  (By the way, the seal on the flip lid of the cereal keepers really needs to be fixed.  Cereal does not stay fresh as long in these containers as it did in my old Tupperware cereal keepers.  Rather disappointing since I got 4 of them!!)

Please consider making a pasta storage set with the colored lidt.  The dimensions of mine are 10 1/2" x 3" x 4 1/2" on the lid end.  It taperrs slightly at the bottom.

I would love to see a 2 to 3 layer deviled egg carrier!  We love our deviled eggs and I am so tired of plastic wrap and plates!  We all know it doesn't work and then you have slippery eggs sliding everywhere!  This would make picnicking so much easier and then you have a lid to keep bugs off of them!