New Contributor

It saddens me greatly that QVC has decided to go with the rest of the hypocrits out there & drop Paula Deen. I have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years & to see Ms. Deen be served with such injustice by all these so called suits & corporate sponsors is appauling. It's sickening that all these companies how are have ceo's in charge I am sure has dropped a racial slur in their lifetimes. I am not condoning racial slurs but Ms. Deen had the guts to own that she did do it & it was over 20+ years ago & she was under oath. I plan to not make any more purchases with QVC & will boycott the network until Ms. Deen is brought back. If not, then I will close my accounts with QVC indefinitely. Shame on YOU corporate executives of QVC. Where is your compassion? I hope Ms. Deen comes back stronger after all this nonsense blows over. I ask this of QVC's ceo, you drop Ms. Deen in a nanosecond but yet you support & sell products on your channel from the rap personality 50 cent?? Who is known to use racial slurs in his music & degrade women in his music. WHY? My hope is Ms. Deen will come out a 100 times stronger after this storm is over. If any of you can say you have never done the same of what Ms. Deen has admitted to then cast the first stone.