Respected Contributor

Re: LOVE the little Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker! K44482

@Sooner  LOL!  Too bad we can't shop together in person. That would be dangerous wouldn't it?

We just have the same great taste!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mima wrote:

@Sooner  LOL!  Too bad we can't shop together in person. That would be dangerous wouldn't it?

@mima

I'll "Echo" that thought!  LOL!!!  Dangerous and perhapa expensive!

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@mima wrote:

@mima

I'll "Echo" that thought!  LOL!!!  Dangerous and perhapa expensive!

@Sooner  LOL!  Good one!!!

Respected Contributor

This is the best, and I'm so glad I got it. I've never had a McMuffin lol but if they're like what I'm churning out, I get the attraction. I reviewed this, too. Our favorite is Canadian bacon with pepperjack and egg on an English muffin. Five minutes is perfect (I'm sure newer models will have a timer but I just use the phone timer). And these sandwiches are so HOT that I can make another immediately after, and DH and I can eat together. I put the unit on a large cutting board and stack everything up so it's ready to go. DH also likes deli turkey with swiss. The varieties of breads are unreal. I've also gotten prepared buttermilk biscuits, crumpets, deli thins, and bagel thins. One of my favorites is basil pesto spread on both halves of a deli thin, sliced tomato, and provolone. Possibilities are endless, and cleanup is a breeze. Nothing sticks!

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

THANKS for the good ideas!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've used this for well over a year, until we got a little tired of breakfast sandwiches.  It's a great little machine and one day when we're tired of what we've been eating, I'll start making them again.

I learned to not cook it for as long as the directions say.  I even lift the top lid for the last 30 seconds while the inner parts finish heating through.  You can always tell if the egg isn't quite done by how the center metal piece slides out (with egg on it).  Just slide it back real quick for another few seconds.

Super Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I've had mine for quite a while, since before QVC began selling them.  They are great and you can get the double one on AmazonSmile.

I've used it without bread, just to make a "poached" egg. 

It's a great little machine, well worth the cost, imho. 

That's what I have always wondered!!

Can you make just a scrambled egg with nothing else, no bread?  I was afraid it would drip all over everything without the bread.

Honored Contributor

@namaste000 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I've had mine for quite a while, since before QVC began selling them.  They are great and you can get the double one on AmazonSmile.

I've used it without bread, just to make a "poached" egg. 

It's a great little machine, well worth the cost, imho. 

That's what I have always wondered!!

Can you make just a scrambled egg with nothing else, no bread?  I was afraid it would drip all over everything without the bread.

@namaste000

Yes, you can make an egg alone without a mess. Unless you slop it all over like I do sometimes LOL!!!