Trusted Contributor

I recently purchased this 7 piece square Lock & Lock set in clear.

I opened the box today and went to wash them.  The two smallest lids are fine, but the other 5 have a notch cut out of the plastic inner rim of each lid leaving the blue silicone exposed.  The cut out is from 1/8 to 1/2 inch on the lid.  I previously purchased the 5 piece square L&L set and all those lids are fine.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I am going to call L&L on Monday and find out why these cut outs are on 5 of the lids.

Respected Contributor

i also bought the clear in this set.  mine is fine.  

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

I have the copper in this set, and I have no notches. Mine are all fine. You might want to call QVC Customer Service and exchange your defective set for one that is perfect.

Valued Contributor

LovetoChat,

Sometimes products with some kind of problem will have something like this done so they can't or won't be sold as "new." I wonder if that's the case with your L&Ls and they were inadvertently sent to you. Definitely, call customer service. I'm sure QVC will replace them without a hassle. Hope you won't be required to return the damaged product.

Frequent Contributor

e.e   - second the opinion of the others,.. call CS, ASAP - mine cane, with no such defects... sorry yours did Smiley Sad