Trusted Contributor

If anyone out there uses their pie filling enhancer or their instant clear gel, I just received an email from them offering free shipping on these products.  This is for a limited time only, but not specified on how long.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Just a heads-up that a $49 order at King Arthur right now will get you a free two-year subscription to AllRecipes magazine. I like allrecipes.com and I have a few of the cookbooks, so I'm trying the free subscription. 

I just received an order from King Arthur yesterday and I can use that for the free magazine subscription.

Honored Contributor

@PamelaSue72 wrote:

Just a heads-up that a $49 order at King Arthur right now will get you a free two-year subscription to AllRecipes magazine. I like allrecipes.com and I have a few of the cookbooks, so I'm trying the free subscription. 

I just received an order from King Arthur yesterday and I can use that for the free magazine subscription.

Ha!  Just did that yesterday.  I got a set of storage containers for the pantry, 2 bags of yeast, and a muffin top pan!  I can't wait to get them.  They are great.

Valued Contributor

Thank you sharke for sharing the website. I love it and such nice supplies.