Occasional Contributor

Has QVC ended their relationship with Keurig. I went on their website to get one of the smaller personal Keurig's and noticed they do not have the array of products that they used to have (coffee maker) -- and yet they had Ninja the other day as a TSV. I sure hope they continue to offer Keurig machines.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is not the only retailer.  You should be able to find what you are looking for elsewhere.

Super Contributor

I just got the ninja and it beats the keurig for good coffee, you should give it a try. I am trying all the different recipes in the book and they are so good. We just love it

Honored Contributor

It's been a long time since the q had a big assortment.

Trusted Contributor

This was asked a week or so ago and I answered so I will answer again for those who missed it Smiley Wink

Keurig will be back later this month around Thanksgiving and they will have (I believe) a TSV in December.  Same models you already know, nothing new.

This info is directly from Melissa Epps (Keurig Rep via her Facebook):

Asked if they will be back:

"YES! And we can't wait to be back! Just in time for the holidays...You will see us in November with the smaller size Keurig and then in December for a very special day with our larger Brewer. "

Asked if it will be the same models we have seen before:

"The models you will be seeing from QVC and Keurig are Brewers that yes, you have seen before. The customer has told us what they want and love so it's been important to us that we listen. The offers and pricing however, will be new and exceptional. So stay tuned."

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarrThanks for repeating this info.  I was in transition last week and missed your first post.

My kitchens both have mini-Keurigs, but the one here is several years older than the other and I will buy a replacement this year even though it seems to be working okay.  For me, it makes sense to stick with one manufactuerer for both places -  and I use my Keurigs only for coffee -  straight up and unflavored so I don't want a machine that can also make dessert or brush my teeth for me.

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops LOL, I hear ya!  Do you remember when Keurig had the Keurig Kold on?

It made Soda Pop.  That came and went in a blink of an eye. What were they thinking?  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Konacoffeegirl I noticed the same thing a couple of weeks ago when my dear little 3 year old personal Keurig brewer died. I loved it so because I rise early and measuring is very complicated for me until I have had my first cup ! Smiley Happy One can usually find the small ones many places for $79. - 99.

But as I was searching I discovered the Hamilton Beach 
Flex Brew . It caught my eye on Amazon because it came in red . I know the color of the brewer does not matter in operation but it does to my well being. When I started reading the info it sounded like an improvement to me over the keurig . You can use pods or brew a single cup  choose 6 - 10 oz. and many sizes of cups. It brews just a little hotter also which I really like ! My Keurig was rather sporadic as to temperature . So far this one has been consistent. It was only $39.+

I am considering a Ninja. DH and I finally decided to to purchase it when QVC had the special the other day ,logged on, and got sold out.Woman Sad I like the idea of the fancier coffees now and then and how it is supposed to spray the grounds instead of having just a stream of hot water hit them.

Respected Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

I just got the ninja and it beats the keurig for good coffee, you should give it a try. I am trying all the different recipes in the book and they are so good. We just love it

Agree 100%.  No comparison as you can buy the quality/flavor of coffee you prefer and adjust the strength to your liking...and it makes a nice big single cup...or a half or full carafe if desired.  The money saved while still allowing the versatility of a cup to a carafe is unreal.