Honored Contributor

I am so frustrated with my Keurig Platinum coffeemaker. I have had problems with it for about 6 months; it's only 1 1/2 years old. So, it's no longer under guarantee. I've read recommendations on how others have resolved their problems ... and I have tried their solutions and I still have problems.

This morning I turned the coffeemaker on, and as some suggested tried to run a large cup of plain water through it before making coffee. It started ... and immediately stopped. It would not even run water through. So, I turned it off, back on, ran water through --- this time it worked and gave me 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Then, I put the Keurig cup in, started to brew, and it immediately shut down. I turned it off and back on and it then brewed but only gave me less than 1/2 cup of coffee when I had selected the largest one. Did I say frustrating?!

I clean and descale my Keurig every 4 weeks (or more often) following the manual instructions to the letter. I am so frustrated with it and until the Keurig manufacturer "gets it right" I will not purchase another one of their products.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~