Valued Contributor

I have noticed that most times that I post my opinion, I get bashed.

I didn't mean to offend. 

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick wrote:

Ok, you guys, you do know that we are talking "Sipping" the wine right??

To sample the wine, it would involve 2-3 sips.

I have to laugh that some people would think that she wouldn't want to try the wine, on air, because she has to drive home???

Are you kidding me??

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!! Woman LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I have noticed that most times that I post my opinion, I get bashed.

I didn't mean to offend. 

@JCF, are you referring to MY post #40? If so, I'd appreciate knowing just how or where I bashed you in any way.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

SuzyQ3.  Read your own post and make of them what "YOU" want.

I'm not going to keep playing ****** for tat games.

Obviously you think you are correct in everything you have said.

We all have our own opioions.  I "said" I didn't mean to offend you.

Valued Contributor

Suzy Q3, A word was blocked, which is a normal expression without any offensive words.

I don't know why it was blocked, but no vulgar words used on my part.

Honored Contributor

@JCF, I'm not going to argue this with you. There was absolutely nothing in my reply to you that was personal, insulting, or offensive.

And as for your missing word, it's not hard to figure out which word in that common exprssion might not be acceptable here. The software that censors words does not have the luxury of understanding context. Don't worry about it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

SuzyQ3,  Well, you think you know.  It wasn't the F bomb, for sure.  So get off your high horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finished with your stupid remarks.

Honored Contributor

Much ado about nothing.  Maybe it is for religious reasons, maybe she is an alcoholic, maybe wine makes her run to the bathroom, maybe she just had her teeth professionally whitened and she didn't want to ruin the procedure.  Maybe she thinks it's lousy wine and she couldn't fake it. I could go on and on. 

Respected Contributor
This thread is completely ridiculous. I keep reading new responses though.
Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

SuzyQ3,  Well, you think you know.  It wasn't the F bomb, for sure.  So get off your high horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finished with your stupid remarks.

@JCF, just for the heck of it here, let me ask you a question: Do you by any chance know the first word in the expression that you tried to use, which was "...for tat."

See, I knew you could figure it out. That's the reason the automatic censor went into action.

Heart