Highlighted
Contributor

Is this how the Keurig problems start???

Hi,

I purchased our Keurig when it was a TSV last Nov. It was a Christmas gift so we started using it right after the Christmas holiday - so it's now about 6 months old. We love it and it was working great until a month ago. Suddenly, we would try to brew and nothing would happen. We shut the machine off, turned it back on and it brewed too much coffee - overfilling the cup.

That problem happened one month ago. Once in a while since then, the machine will freeze on us. If we turn it off and turn it back on, it seems to be ok.

This weekend, it seems to be giving us more problems. It seems to lock up refusing to brew. I descaled it and cleaned out the cup holder (have descaled twice now in 6 months). This morning it did lock up on us again so we turned it off, turned it back on and it's now brewed 4 cups of coffee perfectly.

Just wondering if this is how the problems others have with their Keurig starts. I don't know if I should call Keurig tomorrow, or wait to see what happens. I don't want to be without a working Keurig - we love this thing!!!

Thanks so much for your help.

Linda