Respected Contributor

In The Kitchen With David

[ Edited ]

I used to love the shows and looked forward to them. Lately they have been so boring and with not many new products. The show sometimes has things not associated with it also that has nothing to do with the kitchen. I did order the new Romance gloves and trivet set by Tara today as it was something I needed and the new design was nice with the hearts. I flipped over to watch Evine and watched the Air Fryer by Todd English for a while. I have Emeril's AirFryer and happy with mine but the recipes are always interesting to watch.

I see that OXO has a non electric Spiralizer out now so I hope QVC may carry that in the future. I know I have all I need for my kitchen but I always looking for a gift to buy throughout the year. Just my own opinion. I do change the channel when I have had enough.

Frequent Contributor

Re: In The Kitchen With David

I would buy that spiralizer at BB&B with a coupon.  It will probably work out cheaper and no shipping.

I agree, same old same old! They do need to get some new stuff.

Trusted Contributor

And we now will be having In the Kitchen with Mary on Saturdays.   I wonder how this show will be different from David's show.  I still want to see new kitchen ideas and new products, not the same old product in different colors.   I have my blender, mixer, food processor, etc.  I buy good products and they last for years thus I have no desire to replace them.  The same cook books are cheaper elsewhere.  Time will tell.  In 2 months I will have outside chores so the shows will have to be worth watching if I am to stay inside to watch.  I seldom watch previously shown shows because my items are usually sold out.   I do enjoy Mary but that is not enough to get me to watch if new items are not offered.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like David and enjoy ITKWD.  I never get tired of him -- happy dance and all.  Woman Wink

For some reason, I actually get happy when I see David on air.  Woman Happy

ETA:  I don't understand having a new ITKW Anybody though.  One In The Kitchen show is enough and I will only watch David. 

Respected Contributor

@patnap Thanks. I checked out Bed Bath and Beyond and you are right about free shipping. Amazon had it but the shipping was high as I don't have Prime. I don't buy much there to buy Prime.

I have lots of BBB 20% off coupons. Thanks for the feedback to all. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

About the only shows I want to watch anymore are the kitchen shows.  But I do find that I have to watch semi-live so that I can FF through so many things like KA and Temptations.

I have pots and pans for weeks, so I'm not in the market, but at least they are selling something of quality with the AllClad.   I do have appreciation for that.   I always put quality above price, but I have to also realize that their targeted market is more about price over quality, in general.

Valued Contributor

I feel the same way, ITKWD has become boring. No new items, a lot of repeat items, I do try and check prices at brick and mortar a lot of times cheaper and no s/h. I still shop the Q, but, I really check prices. 

Respected Contributor

I just went on Bed Bath and Beyond site and bought the OXO spiralizer. I had a 20% coupon and got free shipping as it was over $29.99. The reviews were really good and it is not electric so if my speed isn't fast enough I only can blame myself. 😃

I do enjoy making some of my vegetables using the spiralizer and I just bought Marion Getz new book. Who knows if QVC will even carry it. Thanks for reminding me of BBB as we used to have one in our area but it closed a few years ago. The nearest one is 30 miles away now. It is a great store and I miss it here.

Respected Contributor

I record ITKWD every Sunday. If a product that I have seen many times comes on, I just fast forward it. 3hrs is a long time to watch a show with several of the same products. I enjoy David & Mary. I do get some great hints from the show.