Super Contributor

I have a queetion for the vendor/ rep.Dawn Maggid

[ Edited ]

I wonder if I can contact her via Pintrest I don't go on Facebook.

I just have a question for her.if anyone knows how I can reach her?

love the products dhe represents and demontrates. i got one  on the wayf from yesteerday.Thank's

Honored Contributor

Re: I have a queetion for the vendor/ rep.Dawn Maggid

I do not know who that is. What is she the rep for? I can't find anyone by the name on Google or QVC. Are you sure you spelled her name correctly?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She presents items in the cooking shows.  One is George Foreman grill, and then there's a microwave cooking thing.  Dawn Magid

New Contributor

Hi Dawn here.....I am on Facebook and Twitter but not Pintrest, sorry!  Too much technology (LOL)   What can I help you with?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Dawn, you & Eric are my  favorite vendors & MCM, Chef Tony,chef Joe.. So happy to hear from you,love your products I got the Reo grater set yesterday.

I was wondering if and when will you get back the George Foreman indoor/ outdoor grill it  came back last 2 weeks time I was going to order it  time I was going to put in the cart it sold out.

Love the one with the  warmikng  & cover model #3220, sorry don't have the item # handy. any clolr fine please get them back this years model it had the blackj non-stick grill on top, please see what you can do to get back here on QVC I like to order every kitchen item. Love you, Thank you have a great day. .

New Contributor

Hi and thank you so much for your kind remarks....The indoor/outdoor grill is limited now but still available at QVC as item K118651.  Only the platinum is available.  We will be back next spring with more grills since it is such a great, popular item!  Just used mine the other day to make chicken thighs (something I never liked until this grill) now they get tender and crispy all at the same time without all the fuss and effort that goes into a traditional grill.  Enjoy the rest of your summer.  Best wishes, Dawn

New Contributor

Hi you were correct, it was spelled incorrectly (it is often mis-pronounced as well LOL) Dawn Magid QVC On Air Guest ....... I am on Facebook and Twitter!  Thank you

Super Contributor

Thank you, Dawn so much if I have any patience, I will check out the item number you gae me or wait for next spring  for the G.F new items about a month ago I got the G.F. Roaster eggplant,haven't used it yet for chicken  I like chicken thighs may work in the roaster too.also you  have great recipes for the  George Foreman products, especilly the roated cauliflower..Thank yeu have a grat rset of youor summer too.