Honored Contributor

How cute is the MINI KA stand mixer - ugh!!! Feedback, please

I just got in and watching QPlus and this adorable mixer is on!

I'd love to have this (although I have hand KA mixer) just cuz it's cute & maybe for smaller baking. I bake a lot but not in big batches as before.

And I'm thinking of what a great gift for a younger person - my GD loves to bake.  

Im going to try to NOT order for me - perfect size for my galley kitchen. 

Anyone have it? Pros / cons please!

Honored Contributor

Re: How cute is the MINI KA stand mixer - ugh!!! Feedback, please

It's not for me, as I'm not a KA fan, but I just had to reply to say that I totally get the 'cute' thing.  I can't tell you how many things I've purchased because they were cute!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

That shipping just kills me and for me, I need to add sales tax.

The Q version you get the extra edge blade but similar product is available from Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond.

If you have one, really a smaller one is not necessary, you do have the hand mixer but I understand if people just want to spend money, what else is money good for than to spend it.

Honored Contributor

Well , I can get over it's cuteness very quickly when I look at $260 + $17 S&H + $18 tax where I live would be $295. It's simply not that cute! Especially since the KA I have already works perfectly and is also very cute with it's cookie monster decal on it.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

your reply made me chuckle --- so true! All these "cute" things add up...

@151949

@Just Bling

Honestly, I was "blinded by the cuteness" holy crow I didn't even look at the price....

thank you for "getting me back in reality!"  

🙄😉😄

Honored Contributor

As everybody knows I done bought mine months ago at B&B glad I didn't wait it's not any cheaper if I could had waited. LOL

LIke mine it's got a quiet engine. Q has more colors of course.

B& B just had silver black and red. I bought the red.

Just checked my receipt I paid 263 after the 20% offf. I didn't pay shp since it was in the store just paid the tax.

I did good. LOL

You all enjoy your new mini !

Honored Contributor

holy crow it's going to snow in FL today...spouse was walking by and I said "look at this cute mixer perfect size for us!" (David has on now I love yellow..(.hopefully, it sells out soon my willpower is fading fast now...😉😉😉) and I just heard it's $100 off reg. price

he said " well get it 💃🏻 and get rid of your big one!" What???? Did I hear right??? 😳😳😳Get rid of my other - geez I've had "Betsy" for 10+ years (upgraded her from tilt) how could I part with her????" Answer: "close your eyes!" 

I'm going to the pool gotta turn off now or it will be in my cart!!!

Respected Contributor

I saw it in person and thought it was so small.    I'd rather just use a hand mixer.   

Super Contributor

Love that .." blinded by the cuteness..." 

May I steal that !!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

holy crow it's going to snow in FL today...spouse was walking by and I said "look at this cute mixer perfect size for us!" (David has on now I love yellow..(.hopefully, it sells out soon my willpower is fading fast now...😉😉😉) and I just heard it's $100 off reg. price

he said " well get it 💃🏻 and get rid of your big one!" What???? Did I hear right??? 😳😳😳Get rid of my other - geez I've had "Betsy" for 10+ years (upgraded her from tilt) how could I part with her????" Answer: "close your eyes!" 

I'm going to the pool gotta turn off now or it will be in my cart!!!

If you can afford it, let loose ! LIfe is to short not to get something that you might regret later. I deny myself nothing LOL It's a work item after all not a frill thing. Anything that can lighten my work load I don't worry about it.