Respected Contributor

Re: Here it is February 2017 ALREADY!!! What's Cooking in your House

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Preds. Here in Sou Cal it is miserable, wet and cold. We are suppose to have this all weekend. Geesh!!!!For dinner last night we had lasagna, garlic bread and a scrumptious salad - ALL gone. Must have gone over well.

Eat well today and stay warm.

Respected Contributor

Had Orange Chicken - know we had sweet and sour chicken on Thursday I believe. Easy to fix but it exhausted me. Shortly I will take a nap before bedtime - Tessa is able to be here tonight to help - Shannon went somewhere - thank goodness!!!! Also here since yesterday are Davey's two younger sisters - his Dad left this afternoon as he had a job = you go when you can find one of those. Did NOT get the feeders filled - sorry about that but I could not do it. Betty hit the sack so I can get up in an hour or so feeling a tad better. Forgot to mention had a bunch of WOK food - also again - and it was yummy.Hope all had a great day - I am freezing.

Honored Contributor

Image result for have a happy day

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Thanks Preds. I did NOT cook, not quite up to it. This family is getting awfully fond of chicken in some matter. ANOTHER chicken meal - honey covered chicken breasts, tater tots and broccoli. I ate one piece of chicken one tater tot and one piece of broccoli.. Guess I am not all the way back up. LOL.

Sooooo cold outside. wind OK however.

Hope all ate well and now it's about time for some to go bedy bye!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning funny

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Respected Contributor

flbettyboop, really like your pix.

David Tessa and i went to Corky's. I am not familiar with it but have been wanting to go and it has always been super packed. Have no clue if it is a well know chain or what. Weird in there was only the three of us - all else were visiting elsewhere. Kind of nice. Food was excellent.

Back to Urgent Care as while my phone call from their MD earlier this evening was a positive call - thank you Lord - I must go back as my symptoms has changed - big time. These are more my standard but really bad - horrible couching and I can't stop. Do NOT like getting old.

Davey is back to school tomorrow, I need to get some help with the bird feeders and off we go. Hope all had a marvelous day.

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Respected Contributor

Another night of no cooking time for me. Am truly under the weather - pneumonia and a couple other things - so the energy level is very low. Am trying desperately to get some food in me because I have lost a lot of weight and that ain't good as I never have an extra ounce on me to begin with.  Not to worry however as my freezer and cupboards have a lot of food which is a "quick study". They located a pizza tonight and all are happy.

Hope all had a great day.

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning funny

Hoping and praying you get rid of that "bug" soon @Winifred!  Take care of yourself.