Honored Contributor

Re: Here it is February 2017 ALREADY!!! What's Cooking in your House

Image may contain: screen

Happy Monday everyone!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Good Morning everyone. My dumb keyboard went crazy on me yesterday but after turning the PC off and then on again, it is working fine. Have NO clue what it's particular problem was. Was in the middle of smart-mouthing my younger brother re the Super Bowl and Bam, there it went. PC worked fine but could not type a thing. Of course it kept signing off and since I had to put in a password to restart, forget it. After a few hours just turned it off, then turned it on and it is as if was just perfect for me. Growl.

Davey fixed hot dogs on the grill late yesterday afternoon, and we had macaroni salad, chips and dip and other assorted go withs. Ricky ate 1 and 1/2 hot dogs - guess he was hungry. LOL. The little girl had some cut up dawg and munched on chips so I guess we all got involved in the annual big game. Only thing however I was in hog heaven seeing the Falcons run away with the game. Horribly disappointed to see the Pats come up and win. Very unhappy about that. Sorry but even tho I am an avid football fan, cannot stand Tom Brady. Am I allowed to say that>

Have a good day everyone. We may have rain today.

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning funny

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Cleaned out my Fridge last night and it worked very well. Almost cleaned it out that is - still have some Macaroni Salad left - nothing else however. Yeah!!!!

Tonight? Too early for me to even think about it.

Raining again this morning - not heavy but precipitation is descending upon us. OK with me.

Have a great day everyone

Respected Contributor

Pizza tonight. What else is there to say. Hope all had a great day and of course all ate well.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy wednesday gifs

Trusted Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

Respected Contributor

yup. it is.its allmost 60 up here in ri and exspecting possible a foot of snow tomorrow. good old new england weather. have a great day all.

Frequent Contributor

Turnip/collard/mustard greens, stew beef, mac and cheese, pinto beans, served with cornbread and onions.

Honored Contributor

@Wendy Lou Hoo wrote:

Turnip/collard/mustard greens, stew beef, mac and cheese, pinto beans, served with cornbread and onions.

DH made meatloaf and I made pintos and mashed 'taters the other day.  Planned on eating those leftovers tonight but going with Manwich and french fries instead.  LOL 

Welcome @Wendy Lou Hoo.  Keep dropping by to keep @Winifred informed.  Smiley Happy