Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever ordered from Wolferman's?

@Hoovermom wrote:

@PamelaSue72:  Your basket sounds wonderful and so thought out.  I would love to be on the receiving end of it just as the recipients will be.

Thanks so much! I know you're not supposed to give something that you yourself would want to receive (and I would like to receive something like this), but I honestly don't know what to get them for Christmas this year. A couple years ago, we gave them a ready-made basket from a company and, for the price, it was not really what we expected. I know that this will have items that they both enjoy.

So far, there are two bottles of wine from our local winery and a pound of chocolate-covered pretzels from our local candy store (they make their own chocolates). Once the English muffins come, we'll stick 3 packages in the basket and I'll get a wheel of baby Swiss cheese from our local cheesemaker. Our local natural food store sells wonderful lightly salted cashews, almonds, etc. and I plan on sticking a bag of cashews in as well. A small container of almond brittle and another container of crackers, both made by me. And I think that will do it. I have the material to make a big bow for the handle of the basket.

I hope they like it.