Honored Contributor

Where are you all getting your 20% coupon codes at thru HSN ?

Honored Contributor

Periodically, one seems to pop up in my e-mail.  No rhyme or reason as to the timing....at least not that I can tell.  (I use an HSN charge card for my purchases there, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.)

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an outside retail code

Honored Contributor

I've been buying from HSN since the 80s and I've never received a coupon from them.   Of course I don't have their credit card which may have something to do with it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Google: HSN Coupons or go to the HSN Community Forum. Over there you can post and share coupon codes.
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 20% off coupons

[ Edited ]

Coupons are selected at random, and they usually appear on the left top corner of the HSN home page, they say they are only valid for the selected customers. I get them all the time. Last week there was one for 30% off on jewelry and now there is one for 20% off an item, expires tonight.

If you were selected then they also send you emails with the code.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code

Honored Contributor

Might work for some, but, I'm not having any luck. Called 'em up too and said "How do I get a coupon" Guy said something about being sent out random for b'day, Ann. events I guess their own b'day and Ann events.

I told him "send me one, then" and laughed he laughed his rear off hoping I could weasel one out of him, by making funny and nice with him,  but, don't think it's gonna work.

shoot.............. Can't use the 15% one off for email I've ordered before and that's for first time users. All he could offer was 'easy pay'. I can afford it don't need easy pay, but, just want to take off 20%. LOL

Thinking about Wolfgang's deep fryer, free shp. and event pricing.

Respected Contributor

I got the 20% email and another email for $10 off any purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been buying from HSN since the 80s and I've never received a coupon from them.   Of course I don't have their credit card which may have something to do with it. 

I used to have their credit card, but closed it.  I still get coupons.  They pop up on my HSN screen.  In the top left hand corner