Trusted Contributor

HELP FROM YOU GUYS HERE WITH DEALING WITH GRIEF

I know that this is not actually a food and talk conversation, but it is for me. I had to put my child, of 14.5 years to sleep, mind, she had 4 legs, my Little Savannah, but I cooked for her all the time. I did not over feed her, but I wanted her to experience the best life possible, and food is comfort for me, and I made it comfort for her. I just got her cremains back today, but I went to Sams and Publix and had a hard time shopping, as I always bought for her first, and me 2nd. Most of my cookware and gadgits, which I am addicted to, I bought for her! I could not go down an asile, that I did not want to buy and cook for her. Have any of you other guys had this problem before? I even baked a cake to take to my vet who put her to sleep, and told them she loved to be there under my feet when I was cooking. God only saw for me to have her to raise, and she was my child. How do you move past cooking only for 1 now, when you have been used to trying to please another that you cared for sooooo much, and learn to cook and please youself{#emotions_dlg.confused1} My life was always her, and cooking, and no, I do not need professional help, just support.

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......