Honored Contributor

For Those Who Love China--Here's a peek at the White House Sets through the years

For those of you who love "dishes," here is a peek at the White House china through the years!  I love how "modern" so many of them look.  Traditional sets are so beautiful!

ENJOY!

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/gallery/white-house-china-through-the-years/all

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For Those Who Love China--Here's a peek at the White House Sets through the years

Other than Polk and Hayes, I think they are all so beautiful.

Valued Contributor

Re: For Those Who Love China--Here's a peek at the White House Sets through the years

Thank you for sharing this!

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

Glad you all enjoyed looking at the sets!  I have some old cream soup cups, and it made me want to get those out for the good fall soups:  pumpkin, squash, cream of  mushroom, etc.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the next president will opt for Temptations.

I know where they can get a good deal!

But seriously, thank you Sooner.  I love this sort of thing ;-)

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Maybe the next president will opt for Temptations.

I know where they can get a good deal!

But seriously, thank you Sooner.  I love this sort of thing ;-)

Oh my goodness!!!  LOL!!!!  The something-fetti ones?????  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Loving reds in my dishes I easily favorited Monroe, Lincoln, and Reagan.

Esteemed Contributor

Reagan, Clinton, Bush are my top three.  After that, I like them all almost equally.  I like attractive dishes. 

BTW I do have presidential china - Lenox, the style I own is styled after the Reagan China.  It's also the style aboard Air Force One.  I truly enjoy my Yankee China.  Purchased when Lenox made their things here in the USA. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting! Very interesting

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Sooner !

I love looking at China and other sets of dishes.

This was my favorite, beautiful!

dishes