Honored Contributor

Floral Lace Lovers, consider this

I have been a big Old World collector for years, but I have to admit I like the Floral Lace better, and have begun getting some pieces of that too. Just want to let you FL lovers know that the new Salisbury (K36688) has gone on clearance, and I think it is a wonderful compliment to FL. I purchased the brown and the white, and I have blue, brown and green FL. I think they look stunning together, and gives the table a much needed solid color.

I was hoping that this line would be expanded because the one piece that is available looks like a vintage antique piece, and I'd love to add to it, but because it has gone on clearance so fast, I am afraid that it didn't go over well and we'll not see anymore pieces in this line. So sad! My only hope is that after the flop that the pick a look bakers were, they are offering a new piece in that line today, so maybe there is hope for Salisbury too!

Just wanted to offer a heads up incase some of you had missed seeing or considering the Salisbury. There are good photos of Salisbury mixed with FL on Temp-tations FB page too.