Honored Contributor

Re: Flipping Channels - Why the Happy Dance Sign????

Okay, I give up ....... what IS the happy dance sign? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Regular Contributor

On 7/6/2014 stilltamn8r said:
On 7/6/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 7/6/2014 Tissyanne said:
On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

I love David, his show and his Happy Dance. He is a wonderful man, has the utmost love and respect for his Mother and truly honors her. He is always happy...not easy to find these days. He is a breath of fresh air...a ray of sunshine! I love his happy dance.

I hope he can keep dancing.... with out a cardiac episode.

gazelle, guess what? You will die of something too, and it just may surprise you as to what you develop.
It will not be from ingesting fried Mac and cheese.....

Dead is dead- doesn't matter how you go...JMNO, but I would rather have enjoyed my LIFE when I go, not living a miserable existence in order to postpone the inevitable...

Cardiac arrest is at least quick, and you don't have to undergo chemo and radiation....

Don't let gazelle get you down. It's just A matter of time before she falls back in her own stuff for someone who's always preaching healthy eating. What does that tell about someone who's suffering from bad knees and bad teeth. Looks like your healthy life is not so healthy after all.
Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

I love David, his show and his Happy Dance. He is a wonderful man, has the utmost love and respect for his Mother and truly honors her. He is always happy...not easy to find these days. He is a breath of fresh air...a ray of sunshine! I love his happy dance.

gazelle, guess what? You will die of something too, and it just may surprise you as to what you develop.

Dead is dead- doesn't matter how you go...JMNO, but I would rather have enjoyed my LIFE when I go, not living a miserable existence in order to postpone the inevitable...

Cardiac arrest is at least quick, and you don't have to undergo chemo and radiation....

That is a lot of thought into the whole subject......do you think about this stuff everyday? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

On 7/7/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

That is a lot of thought into the whole subject......do you think about this stuff everyday? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Why would you think that??? Do you think of dying of heart disease every day? Cause you posted about it at least 3 times yesterday....
Honored Contributor

Every time I turn around here, I see a post or thread by this OP in some way expressing her strong distaste for this particular host. Her comments vary -- sometimes it's an attack on his mannerisms (and etc.) and sometimes, when that seems to get repetitive, she starts in on his eating habits.

This has been going on for a very long time. When does someone decide that they just won't watch and they just won't let a shopping host irritate them as much as this one apparently does?

I'm not a fan of the type of food that seems to be presented regularly. I stated on another thread that "ooey-gooey" food is not my preference. I would prefer more fresh, innovative cooking to what QVC considers "comfort" food. So I tune in less to the show. But wow, I can't imagine harboring such disdain for a host that I would never stop complaining about him.

Talk about unhealthful -- IMO, that kind of obsession can't possibly be good for a person. Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

"Why the happy dance sign?"--Why not? Smiley Happy Who argues with happy ?

Also, while it won't burn all the calories in fried mac n cheese raising your hands and twirling around is on all the 'geezer type' exercise routines! that I do Smiley Happy or step-touching and moving your arms as Jane Fonda started and still has in her routines. Good for the heart lol.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Every time I turn around here, I see a post or thread by this OP in some way expressing her strong distaste for this particular host. Her comments vary -- sometimes it's an attack on his mannerisms (and etc.) and sometimes, when that seems to get repetitive, she starts in on his eating habits.

This has been going on for a very long time. When does someone decide that they just won't watch and they just won't let a shopping host irritate them as much as this one apparently does?

I'm not a fan of the type of food that seems to be presented regularly. I stated on another thread that "ooey-gooey" food is not my preference. I would prefer more fresh, innovative cooking to what QVC considers "comfort" food. So I tune in less to the show. But wow, I can't imagine harboring such disdain for a host that I would never stop complaining about him.

Talk about unhealthful -- IMO, that kind of obsession can't possibly be good for a person. Wink

Well said. I think the OP has a certain, 'Phobia, that she focuses on David. Of course, she denies it. She claims that she makes her comments to, 'Get him to wise up', or to get him to change his eating habits so he doesn't develop diabetes, (like her). She has said horrible things about David, said her 'squeals like a little girl', etc. I can't stand to have her attack him like that, he has done nothing to her.

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 lacey1 said:
On 7/8/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Well said. I think the OP has a certain, 'Phobia, that she focuses on David. Of course, she denies it. She claims that she makes her comments to, 'Get him to wise up', or to get him to change his eating habits so he doesn't develop diabetes, (like her). She has said horrible things about David, said her 'squeals like a little girl', etc. I can't stand to have her attack him like that, he has done nothing to her.

lacey, that was the "etc" I was referring to in my post. Wink At least from what I've seen, she now seems to shy away from those loaded comments.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland