Respected Contributor

For all those interested, Emeril is bringing a new 5.3 qt air fryer on Wednesday, 7/18.  For all those interested.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Emeril's 5.3 qt airfryer

I think the market is oversaturated with air fryers but for those who haven't purchased one yet it might be worth a look.

Respected Contributor

I have his first one & love it.  Based on my observations, the dial is more product specific & I love that bit of more room.  The Air Fryer is obsolete compared to the latest Instapot sensation.  Haven’t found the charm.  I think I will upgrade to his TSV since I love my air fryer.  

Trusted Contributor

If I was in the market, I would get this one. Looks like a good one and I love Emeril. I had one this size and just gave it to my son. It was a Cook's Essential. It worked great but I never seemed to use it. 

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

I think the market is oversaturated with air fryers but for those who haven't purchased one yet it might be worth a look.

I was wondering about this because - don't all the people who are interested in this item already have at least two of them?   I guess they'll have three now!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have his other one and love it....but I am not replacing it until this one bites the dust.....

Valued Contributor

The control dial looks exactly the same as the one on my Cooks Essentials air fryer......hhhhmmmmm.