Respected Contributor

Re: Emeril Air Fryer Feedback

This did a double post so I deleted it. Here it is again. I hope it posts just once this time.

@countygal57   Please take out your air fryer and use it. Even if you use it the shipping back used or new it will still be the same. Try a few recipes and make sure it isn't the one you want. Emeril's has a 1year warranty and the Cooks Essentials is only a 60 days and that counts to me paying $100.00 for something. You still have some of the 30 day return policy left. Just think about it. I love mine. Even my Primary Care doctor was interested in the Emeril's air fryer on QVC. I was surprised when I mentioned where I got mine she saw it on QVC. Let us know if you keep it and try it. We will give you tips. Even if you send this back you would enjoy Meredith's Air Fryer book as she really explains things well, the recipes are good, and she has cooking charts and temperatures. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

This did a double post so I deleted it. Here it is again. I hope it posts just once this time.

@countygal57   Please take out your air fryer and use it. Even if you use it the shipping back used or new it will still be the same. Try a few recipes and make sure it isn't the one you want. Emeril's has a 1year warranty and the Cooks Essentials is only a 60 days and that counts to me paying $100.00 for something. You still have some of the 30 day return policy left. Just think about it. I love mine. Even my Primary Care doctor was interested in the Emeril's air fryer on QVC. I was surprised when I mentioned where I got mine she saw it on QVC. Let us know if you keep it and try it. We will give you tips. Even if you send this back you would enjoy Meredith's Air Fryer book as she really explains things well, the recipes are good, and she has cooking charts and temperatures. Smiley Happy

@countygal57 I would also add I completely agree with @MKR14 post.  As you are cooking for one (like me) a larger air fryer like the upcoming TSV may not suit your needs or the dimensions of your kitchen.  I was thinking of upgrading my Cook's Companion fryer (which also carries a full one year warranty) to their larger version but for the couple of times I would use the extra capacity it isn't for me worth the extra price.

Again, please give the air fryer you have a try.  They are really great appliances and I hope you like yours as much as I like mine!

Respected Contributor

I made a 3 pound Butterball "Turkey Roast" that had dark and white meat in it bought in the store freezer section. I let it unthaw completely in the refrigerator before cooking. It fit in my 3.5 quart Emeril air fryer. The length of the fryer section was just touching but the top of the roast was not too high to get near the heating element. I put it on 325 degrees for 30 minutes and then turned it over and cooked it another 30 minutes at 325 degrees. I checked the temperature and it was a perfect 165 degrees as Butterball suggested. It was juicy and cooked perfectly. While it rested for 20 minutes tented in foil I cooked my husbands french fries and dinner was served. I couldn't eat any but he enjoyed them and I sent the rest over to my sister and her husband to enjoy. I did take a 2' piece to taste so I knew if I liked it. Just a heads up if anyone wanted to try one. The Turkey Roast is longer than wider and it was a perfect fit to cook. It browned perfectly with little seasoning on top. I did rub it with a little olive oil first. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank You I did keep my Emeril Air Fryer and glad I did. Again Thank You !!! Jane