Trusted Contributor

Re: Emeril Air Fryer Feedback

[ Edited ]

I like the C.E. better because it has a precise digital time and temperature control.

i use it almost every day.   Used as much as my C.E. P.C.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe, @MKR14,  I am like you and don't think the TE one is for me, but some people like a bigger one like this for family.

I can't compare anything yet because my air fryer has not yet arrived.  It has been out for delivery all day.  Can't wait to cook in it.

Respected Contributor

Well, my air fryer has arrived, but it is very heavy and the package looks as if it contained a small refrigerator.  Am afraid to open it.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

Well, my air fryer has arrived, but it is very heavy and the package looks as if it contained a small refrigerator.  Am afraid to open it.

Oh no @CLEM be brave my friend and open that box . . . that packing material can get a little nutty but once you get passed it you'll be fine . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CLEM Glad you got your air fryer. Remember to get it open and check it out. I used to put things off too but you have to get it unpacked and washed up before you use it. I know Emeril's had to run 20 minutes for the initial heating up before using. Mine washes up so easily and I hope yours does too. Make sure to make a few meals to give yourself the hang of this new way of cooking. If for any reason it doesn't work out for what you are looking for Emeril has the white air fryer back in now. Let us know what you think of your new air fryer. Have fun. Remember we all here to help you out if needed. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

And slightly off topic but I just love your avatar @CLEM . . . adorable!

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 @momtochloe

I will unpack it perhaps tomorrow.  On Tuesday my housekeepers come for a few hours so perhaps they can help me put it on the counter.  I just hope they didn't send me their XL model.  But I will see.  Will read all the instructions before doing anything with it.

The avatar was from a selection QVC once had.  But I love piggies.  They are such smart animals.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@MKR14 @momtochloe

I will unpack it perhaps tomorrow.  On Tuesday my housekeepers come for a few hours so perhaps they can help me put it on the counter.  I just hope they didn't send me their XL model.  But I will see.  Will read all the instructions before doing anything with it.

The avatar was from a selection QVC once had.  But I love piggies.  They are such smart animals.

@CLEM oh I so love piggies too.  My favorite commercial is the one for Chase Bank when they have that adorable little piggie on a leash with that great song playing in the background and then when they are meeting with their financial advisor the wife has the little dumpling in her lap . . . squeeee!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@MKR14

Re their having white and just about all the other colors back, I have a feeling these are all the returned machines and I am afraid if I order one, I might just get the one I had before.  I know there was no advance order on these.  But I might just wait for some later date when Emeril shows them again.  But I hope I am happy with what is waiting for me.

Respected Contributor

You may be right Clem as I would wait also as I am sure you will love your new one. Smiley Happy 

I would have bought Paula Deens on Evine but the color I wanted in blue had sold out so when I saw Emeril's I gave it a try and glad I did. Paula's has good reviews also. Smiley Happy