Frequent Contributor

Re: Electric Pressure Cooker cookbook?

On 1/19/2015 Karlakaye said:

I just got an Instant Pot (after rave reviews from a friend) and also bought Hip Pressure Cooking by Laura Pazzaglia from Amazon---also great reviews!!! I can't recommend either yet because I just got them, but you might take a look on Amazon. Great Food Fast by Bob Warden also sounds good and has excellent reviews on Amazon.

Hope that helps a teeny bit!!!! LOL

KK

I agree with your cookbook choices. Laura's Hip Pressure Cooking is notable for its recipes as well as its in depth explanations of the how and why of pressure cooking. Great Food Fast is my favorite Bob Warden cookbook. These two are my most used pressure cooking cookbooks.

Honored Contributor

By the way, if you have an iPad, there are a bunch of pressure cooker apps you can buy at the App Store.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

While you are deciding on books, here is a site that I have recommended numerous times, and can be with stove top pressure cooker, or electric cooker, and has times, and good recipes that are simple to use..........Cool

https://fastcooking.ca/pressure_cookers/recipes_pressure_cooker_index.php

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 SeasonedCitizen said:

Both of Bob Warden's pressure cookbooks, Great Food Fast, and Slow Food Fast (as I remember are excellent and are on Amazon.

Another vote!