Valued Contributor

if the TSV will get rid of raspberry seeds and other small seeds from fruits? They have not done a spread test demo. TIA.

Honored Contributor

I would be interested to know too.  I think though that is unique to the vitamix.  I have a model from a couple years ago and it does not.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I would be interested to know too.  I think though that is unique to the vitamix.  I have a model from a couple years ago and it does not.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know what wattage your older model is?

Honored Contributor

Glad you asked.  That sealed the deal for me.  Mine is called the ninja pulse.  It was a tsv 2 or 3 years ago.  It's 700 watts.  I watched two presentations and Bob didn't talk about berry seeds, but he did talk about the seeds that come in oranges.  He said it pulverized them.

Respected Contributor
Youtube reviewers says it does.
Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Glad you asked.  That sealed the deal for me.  Mine is called the ninja pulse.  It was a tsv 2 or 3 years ago.  It's 700 watts.  I watched two presentations and Bob didn't talk about berry seeds, but he did talk about the seeds that come in oranges.  He said it pulverized them.

Thank you for this info.!

Valued Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
Youtube reviewers says it does.

Thanks!

Contributor

That was my question also. I have a Nutribullet 900 and it does not pulverize berry seeds.  I just watched the Ninja make a smoothie with berries and the seeds remaining were very obvious in the finished drink. 

Honored Contributor

I saw Jill use this a little earlier this morning and it didn't seem to even be able to blend all soft ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

I also noticed in the presentations that for some of the berry drinks you could still see some of the pulp (I don't know if that is the correct usage) floating around. I have an IsaBlender which is quite powerful (for these types of blenders, that is) and when I add blueberries you can still see some of the skin. Raspberries are fine and so are strawberries. I don't mind this, however. But, if I really want something to be super smooth, nothing beats my Vitamix.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In