Valued Contributor

Daughter wants veggie bullet

Does anyone have one?  I have read reviews both good and bad.  Can't figure it out....thanks ladies....!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Daughter wants veggie bullet

Not sure how much they are, but I bought a hand operated spializer for about 25 dollars on Amazon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

There's a learning curve on these gadgets.  I had to make sure that the veggies were all uniform in width and length in order for the spiralizer function to work well.  I haven't used any of the other blades.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

She wants a food processor and spirlizer....I just don't know a good one.  I think you have to learn any food processer.  Am I right?  They always made me crazy with so many blades.  Thanks so much for your replies I really appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

A friend of mine loves her Veggie Bullet.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks Deb.

Respected Contributor

Bed,Bath&Beyond has them and you can use your coupon. I also saw them at Dollar General.

Respected Contributor

If it's in your budget I would probably but the attactment for your kitchen-aid mixer, if in fact have a kitchen-Aid Mixer. It would be much easier.

Valued Contributor

Thanks......Kitchen aid is the best.....I might do that.  Only child lol  can't help myself

Super Contributor

I gotta say, I splurged for the Kitchen Aid when it went on sale, and never looked back. Im so happy with it and its reputation.