Honored Contributor

Cute Christmas Decoration Alert at Aldi Starts November 25th

I just got home from returning that unfortunately turkey breast and grabbed a flyer on my way out . . . CUTE Christmas decorations and great prices!

Also, 3M hooks for $6.99 (multiple hooks per pack) and remote controlled sockets (pack of three w/remote) for $16.99.

And my personal fave, Boursin cheese . . . yay!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute Christmas Decoration Alert at Aldi Starts November 25th

I went to my Aldi's to pick up the last of the basics for Thursday.  Two women were picking up a bunch of frozen turkeys.  Checked out right in front of me and told cashier they were taking the turkeys to give away to folks at their church.  While I was bagging my goodies, there were two women behind me getting ready to check out.  One of the ladies who bought the turkeys, came dashing back in and put one of the turkeys in the cart of the women behind me.

Needless to say the ladies were overwhelmed and thanked the purchaser.  The whole wonderful ACT OF KINDNESS brought tears to my eyes - I couldn't even see to finish bagging my stuff.

I silently thanked God for such kind ladies.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I went to my Aldi's to pick up the last of the basics for Thursday.  Two women were picking up a bunch of frozen turkeys.  Checked out right in front of me and told cashier they were taking the turkeys to give away to folks at their church.  While I was bagging my goodies, there were two women behind me getting ready to check out.  One of the ladies who bought the turkeys, came dashing back in and put one of the turkeys in the cart of the women behind me.

Needless to say the ladies were overwhelmed and thanked the purchaser.  The whole wonderful ACT OF KINDNESS brought tears to my eyes - I couldn't even see to finish bagging my stuff.

I silently thanked God for such kind ladies.

Oh thank you SO MUCH for posting this @PINKdogWOOD!  I cannot tell you how much I love hearing about random acts of kindness!  It bothers me that I cannot do what I used to do financially but I hope next year is a better year for me and I can give back and share more with those less fortunate.

What a day brightener, thank you so much again!  Heart

Respected Contributor

I just LOVE it when people do things like this.  Warms my heart! 

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I just LOVE it when people do things like this.  Warms my heart! 

Woman Very Happy

I like to think 99.9% of the people in this world have a good heart!