Esteemed Contributor

I threw away my teflon pans that were old and not good to use anymore and bought the Copper Chef big pan, and the 9" round pan and 9" square one, all handy and it's also non stick.  Still love my Carico Stainless steel cookware I bought several years ago too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Was just wondering if any of you have that, and do you like it?

I haven't been here for a long time, and if this was discussed, sorry, I didn't see it. I won't mention this again.

Honored Contributor

You back, Gloriajean?

Long time no see

Honored Contributor

My Aunt bought that deep fry pan in copper and really likes it. I got a skillet it's ok I just like the Sam's Club aluminum skillets. Not dishwasher safe, but, dang good skillets.

Esteemed Contributor

Hello sharke! Yes, I'm back here and there, not much, but I may be more regular at this kitchen forum.  

I do like that large copper pan too.  It is dishwasher safe, but so easy to wash by hand.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Copper Chef

[ Edited ]

@gloriajean wrote:

I threw away my teflon pans that were old and not good to use anymore and bought the Copper Chef big pan, and the 9" round pan and 9" square one, all handy and it's also non stick.  Still love my Carico Stainless steel cookware I bought several years ago too.  

Carico is still around? I bought a set in the early 80's that my mother still uses. 

I have been been using my casserole handled Copper Chef a lot lately. It cleans up easy and nothing splatters on the stove. 

Respected Contributor

I have the biggest copper chef square pan and lid and the biggest round skillet and lid and love them.  I have not gotten rid of my other pans that are in good shape.  I did throw away some that were in bad shape. 

I would like to have a smaller round shallow skillet and a small and medium saucepan with lids in the copper chef and I would most likely get rid of the rest of my pans. 

My thought is always "what if the copper pans wear out" I will want those old pans back.  LOL

I think like a pack rat!