Honored Contributor

Cook's Essentials pressure cooker

K37649   Didn't know they made 'em that small. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cook's Essentials pressure cooker

The price is crazy, when compared to others much bigger.....I own the 8 qt original Cooks Essential, the 8 qt round XL, the 6 qt round TSV, from not too long ago, and the 8 qt oval Big Boss, that I LOVE...........I had been looking for the 8 qt oval Cuizen, that was available in Canada, but then read that Cuizen was now the maker of the CE pressure cookers........

8 qt Oval Pressure Cooker

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

never heard of that brand. You & I are the pressure cooker queens LOL

wonder if they make that brand any smaller?

Respected Contributor

I looked at that one, the 3qt, when I was considering ordering a 4qt one. The reviews weren't good and the price was ridiculous. I have an elite 8qt, but skipped the 6qt CE TSV for now. I may pick up a 6qt if there is one on TSV before Christmas. I can't imagine how much you could prepare in a 3qt.
Respected Contributor

I have a 6 1/2 qt pressure cooker and love it.  It's not a Cooks Essential one, but when David mentioned the silicone inserts for steaming, baking, etc., I ordered a set and can't wait to get them.  Did anyone else order this item?  Item K42922

Cooks Essentials 4 pc. Silicone Pressure Cooker Inserts

New Contributor

I have the CooksEssentials 6 qt. Round Digital Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker and made a tasty meal of chicken and vegetables in it.  After I ate I was putting the leftovers in the removable insert of the cooker in the fridge and I dropped it and spilled all the chicken and vegetables on the floor.  Is there a round basket or something with handles on it that the insert could fit into, before I put it in the fridge?

Respected Contributor

@martin P

Please see my post just in front of yours.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I have a 6 1/2 qt pressure cooker and love it.  It's not a Cooks Essential one, but when David mentioned the silicone inserts for steaming, baking, etc., I ordered a set and can't wait to get them.  Did anyone else order this item?  Item K42922

Cooks Essentials 4 pc. Silicone Pressure Cooker Inserts

CLEM, I saw these but just couldn't quite talk myself into them although I really wanted to.  I hope they work out well for you, I never would have thought to put them into the pressure cooker.  Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hi, thanks for the reply but I don't think that's what I'm looking for, I don't want something to put in the pot, I'm looking for something to put the pot into (to make it easier to carry to the fridge).  Right now it's a smooth round pot with a very small lip on top, easy to drop, which I did.