Trusted Contributor

Haters can sharpen their pencils! I can't wait for David Venable to get back from vacation! I hope he's well-rested and looking forward to Wednesday's show. The other hosts did their best-but he's the best!

Respected Contributor

Re: Come back, David!

[ Edited ]

a little change of pace now and then is nice. And what I saw of the shows the temps were good. I do not pay much attention to food items presented as the items are so expensive  IMO. Hey, it is ITK--with
David!  I hope he had a good vacation though he deserves a little rest from his 'happy dancing' Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he just belongs where he's at. Some things just go together like bacon and eggs, chips & salsa, etc. He should return Wed. He's been off 2 weeks. I wouldn't order anything thru the mail right now anyway here in Tx. It couldn't survive a day. LOL

I'm waiting for oval pressure cookers 4 qt size. Been buying reburshished ones thru Amazon. By Xmas they should bring back quality small electrics.

Respected Contributor

Re: Come back, David!

[ Edited ]

First, to the OP, please will you stop using the term HATERS.  When someone doesn't enjoy a particular host or vendor it doesn't mean they HATE them. It means they don't enjoy them as a host or vendor.  This constant exaggeration by a few is monotonous and clearly meant to be insulting.

Personally I thoroughly enjoyed the work that Jill and Mary Beth did yesterday. They were both professional and relaxing.  I would love to see them do more kitchen shows, along with Carolyn when she returns and Stacy from the night shows. I am sure there are others.

I also hope that David had a good vacation, but I'll wait for guest hosts and a more relaxed show - fits me better.  Thanks to Jill and Mary Beth, as well as Bob Warden for yesterday,

Honored Contributor

I would love to see QVC switch up hosts on many shows.  I'd especially love to see Jill, Jane and Mary Beth doing kitchen shows once in awhile.  At least if they have the same old products we could sure use some different faces selling them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Although I love watching David...I like Mary Beth Beth and Jill as hosts and I thought they did a very nice job while he was on vacation...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be perceived by others as baiting

Frequent Contributor

No, just not the same show without its namesake and should be called "David's Out of the Kitchen."  : )

Question:  I had my TV on during one presentation of the July 5 Ninja TSV, went out of the room, and when I returned, I heard only the very end of a discussion about a new Ninja product in the works for September. Did anybody else on the board see that particular show and hear that conversation?   I'm very curious about what type of product they were talking about.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Thing that caught my interest was when on one of the cooking shows that little guy who does the Power XL pressure cooker whispered to a caller that asked about a smaller model maybe one day created. he put his fingers to his mouth and said 

"shhhhhhhhhhhhhh you never know that's a secret" so, I feel there is a smaller model in the works soon.

Ninja's you can buy at Walmart. I like to cook meat first in skillet in oven then put in pressure cooker. Just what I'm used too. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Love David.  Life is unpredictable but I can count on that booming voice - even DH knows it (he doesn't watch).  Silly, perhaps, but I enjoy him.

Cogito ergo sum