Honored Contributor

I've thought about ordering the Jimmy The Baker cinnamon rolls for a long time.  I was just watching the presentation online, and Jimmy said that one container of frosting took care of six rolls, and that you got two containers with twelve rolls.  Leah said it again at the end of the presentation.  The description says that one container comes with twelve rolls.  I would assume the description was correct.  Does it come with enough topping? 

I was reading the reviews, and most people love them.  Some have complained about the frosting though.  I think I'm going to have to order them since I've thought about it for so long.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I succumbed last week!  Got the 24 and it came with 4 small deli-sized containers of frosting.  Used four so far and and still have approximately 80% of the frosting in the cotainer left.  It is delicious frosting, but you don't need that much especially if you spread it on before nuking.

Anyways, if you order 12, I'm sure you'll get 2 containers which should be plenty!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cinnamon Rolls

[ Edited ]

Thank you @eddyandme!  I'm going to order them then.  I feel better about it knowing there are two tubs of frosting.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

12 ct comes with 2 containers & 24 ct comes with 4. We had no problem using 1 container for 6 rolls. It was plenty. I had to heat it longer then 30 seconds to get it soft, yummy, gooey. LOL!!! They were pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  It sounds like I have something to look forward to.  My EDD is next Thursday.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Nightowlz  It sounds like I have something to look forward to.  My EDD is next Thursday.

Yum take a bite for me. We had some in Nov last year. Have not ate a cinnamon roll since. I will get a Cinnabon next month at the mall when I go to Fl. LOL!!! They don't sell them around here. 

Honored Contributor

We do have a Cinnabon, but I almost never go to the Mall.  I love them though!

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack, hands down, Jimmy the Baker rolls are outstanding.  I am on auto-delivery for the pumpkin maple.  I always have frosting left over & I used it on the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls as well.  I am warning you, I predict you will be as hooked on these as I am!  I am heating up one now as I type.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @BornToShop.  I'm really looking forward to getting them!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The cinnamon rolls arrived today, and I just had one.  Yum!  They are very filling though.  I think the next time I'll split it in half.

-Henry David Thoreau