Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I'll tell you 1 thing about Chef Tony. His serrated steak knives that never need sharpening are the BEST !   I got a set of 4 one time and went online and bought 8 more. Been awhile ago don't know if they still sell them or not.  I've never had to buy new ones.

Thumbs up for the knives. Got his dicing bowl thingie, also. He's got good stuff.

The serrated knives that Chef Tony had on QVC were the best.   I only had two of them from a set that I had I purchased years ago.  I used them constantly until hubby accidently threw out one of them in the trash.  I didn't notice it was gone until much later and by then it was too late to retrieve.  I've since hidden my only remaining knife from my hubby. Lol!

I searched for another set through both QVC and Amazon but neither had those knives available for purchase.  I ended up buying a couple from OXO.   They are okay but no where near as good as the original Chef Tony knives.

I posted in group where you can find them

Type in Miracle blade 3 in your pc browser choose as seen on tv option
will take you to 'As seen on Tv'
there you can order 4 steak knives for just 10.00.

I can't send link . Q will poof it.

Honored Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

I forgot to mention another thing I appreciate about him.  Whenever the host mentions how many of an item have been sold, Chef Tony always says, 'Thank you, everybody.'  He's so gracious and the consummate gentleman.  I'd like to know more about the knives as I'm desperately in need of new knives.  Mine barely cut paper.  Thanks so much.

docsgirl

@docsgirl this is so true, he has been on the air for many years (enough to get jaded) and yet he is always his wonderful, pleasant self each visit.  I am so glad he is on QVC!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Very polite and appreciative and he doesn't do the "hard sell."  He explains  and demos the products very, very well. 

Honored Contributor

Is he really a chef?  Or just a chef to sell gadgets?

I mean really; I could be chef faeriemoon.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Is he really a chef?  Or just a chef to sell gadgets?

I mean really; I could be chef faeriemoon.

I can't say for sure since both QVC and HSN seem to call almost everyone selling kitchen items "Chef."   I know he did have a cookbook out, but don't know if it was ever on QVC.  Have seen him in infomercials too.

Regular Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

I forgot to mention another thing I appreciate about him.  Whenever the host mentions how many of an item have been sold, Chef Tony always says, 'Thank you, everybody.'  He's so gracious and the consummate gentleman.  I'd like to know more about the knives as I'm desperately in need of new knives.  Mine barely cut paper.  Thanks so much.

docsgirl

This!!! I always notice this as well. He really seems like such a nice, grateful man. I like him the best out of all of them!!!

Regular Contributor

I also appreciate Chef Tony and I found something out about him I never knew. In a very lovely Facebook post on Easter (I believe) he was so gracious about his wife and family and he mentioned the 'demons' he dealt with one of which was addiction.

I never knew this about him.

I don't know if it was food/drugs/alcohol/other, but I'm so glad he overcame it. He truly is my favorite guest on QVC.

Valued Contributor

I wish he had his own cookbook.I saw a book he had years ago in a store about tips about cooking.