Valued Contributor

I so much appreciate Chef Tony.  He is a very sweet gentleman who knows his products and gives necessary details.  He's low-keyed and not 'over the top.'  Of course, this is just my opinion but I hope others feel the same way.  Thank you for letting me express my opinion.   docsgirl

Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate the fact that his finger nails are always clean.  Can't say the same for the Kansas City Steak guy.   Just 'once' in 20 years you'd think he could get it together.  That's a reason I don't buy.

Honored Contributor

I'll tell you 1 thing about Chef Tony. His serrated steak knives that never need sharpening are the BEST !   I got a set of 4 one time and went online and bought 8 more. Been awhile ago don't know if they still sell them or not.  I've never had to buy new ones.

Thumbs up for the knives. Got his dicing bowl thingie, also. He's got good stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

A while ago somebody posted on here that she use to see Chef Tony at her State Fair demonstrating kitchen products.  Nice guy - graduated to the Q.    (smile)

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'll tell you 1 thing about Chef Tony. His serrated steak knives that never need sharpening are the BEST !   I got a set of 4 one time and went online and bought 8 more. Been awhile ago don't know if they still sell them or not.  I've never had to buy new ones.

Thumbs up for the knives. Got his dicing bowl thingie, also. He's got good stuff.

The serrated knives that Chef Tony had on QVC were the best.   I only had two of them from a set that I had I purchased years ago.  I used them constantly until hubby accidently threw out one of them in the trash.  I didn't notice it was gone until much later and by then it was too late to retrieve.  I've since hidden my only remaining knife from my hubby. Lol!

I searched for another set through both QVC and Amazon but neither had those knives available for purchase.  I ended up buying a couple from OXO.   They are okay but no where near as good as the original Chef Tony knives.

Honored Contributor

seems like I got mine from his website. guess he still has one.

Valued Contributor

I forgot to mention another thing I appreciate about him.  Whenever the host mentions how many of an item have been sold, Chef Tony always says, 'Thank you, everybody.'  He's so gracious and the consummate gentleman.  I'd like to know more about the knives as I'm desperately in need of new knives.  Mine barely cut paper.  Thanks so much.

docsgirl

Honored Contributor

Enjoy Chef Tony on the Q, he has a nice personality and manners!

Honored Contributor

Type in Miracle blade 3 in your pc browser choose as seen on tv option

will take you to 'As seen on Tv'

there you can order 4 steak knives for just 10.00.

I can't send link . Q will poof it.

Valued Contributor

I also like Chef Tony and have purchased things he sells. Always pleasant and "please" and "thank you" go a long way.