Honored Contributor

I purchased HSN's todays special.  I needed a new skillet and I have to have lids, it has a temp gauge on the lid and can be used on stove top or oven.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  I really like that, but have no more room to put anything.   You know you really don't need to put this in the oven.  Ming said that because of the construction and the domed lid it works exactly as if it were in the oven.  Which color did you get?

Respected Contributor

Ming said on the presentation I saw that he had partially cooked the prime rib in the oven. He said not everything can be cooked just on the stovetop.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a 12" wok from his line.  Hope I like it.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM..............I got the red,hope it works out for me.  I watched the presentation again late last night and I am anxious to try it out.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady..................I believe he put the whole pan in the oven to cook the prime rib.  He also used a special ring that added height to it so the rib could be cooked standing, but they are out of those at the present.  I watched 2 presentations and I think this is going to be a very useful pan for me.