Trusted Contributor

Can you help me out here..........

[ Edited ]

Question.....I have been getting this message whenever I try to post, but it does not change my post, and I do not have tags, pictures, or links????? Anyone else get this message???? I do not want to get kicked off over something that I have done that I do not know about..........Smiley Frustrated

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

Re: Can you help me out here..........

@forrestwolf wrote:

Question.....I have been getting this message whenever I try to post, but it does not change my post, and I do not have tags, pictures, or links????? Anyone else get this message???? I do not want to get kicked off over something that I have done that I do not know about..........Smiley Frustrated

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Hello, forrestwolf, I don't get that message, so I can't help you there.

But I want to tell you kindly that the blue/green font you used here is very hard on the eyes.  It needs to be darker for a contrast.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I get that also. Just hit the POST box again and it will repost, no problem. II don't know why that happens. 

Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf

I believe you need to make sure the type of print is in rich text (above post box) I'm sometimes on IPad and it switches over to HTML then I get this message and it doesn't post. Not sure if this is your problem but corrected for me.

Honored Contributor

I agree with 'Panda' I get that all the time when I copy and paste from  my Windows 7 computer, I don't pay any attention to it just hit 'post' and go on.

Honored Contributor

I'm running 2 computers and a Tablet. It's an adventure I can tell you ! LOL one is Windows 7, one is Windows 8.1 and I guess the tablet is a 'android' no wonder I'm confused. LOL    Windows 10 will hit me next probably.

Trusted Contributor

Glad to see it is not just me..........Sorry about the color, I will strike it off...I have just been trying the new colors to see how they post, and now I know.....There was a time, that everything that I posted had dots everywhere....Never could figure that one out....Cat Sad

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@forrestwolf wrote:

Hello, forrestwolf, I don't get that message, so I can't help you there.

But I want to tell you kindly that the blue/green font you used here is very hard on the eyes.  It needs to be darker for a contrast.  Thanks.

The color on your message that I typed, is totally different than the color of my original post.....Strange.......Man Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

Forrestwolf, the comment you are seeing is normal in computer programming.  Each page is put into HTML to go on the web and what it is telling you is that something in the article you are posting is different than the one this site uses.  Strictly computer lingo.

This usually happens when you copy&paste off another website.  The one you copied calls it an XXX and this website calls it a ZZZ.   Same item, we'll just change it to our way and for some reason they have chosen to tell the poster.  Usually does not change the post.  However, it can in unusual situatios, and it gives you the chance to check and see if it changed anything that would affect your post.  Clear as mud, right. 

Just look over the post and see if your message changed.  Not to worry!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone.....I guess I must have my own HTML, because this is happening with every post.......Wow......I am special and did not even know it............Woman LOL  But yes, after every post, it does aske me to proof it again........Woman Frustrated