Trusted Contributor

Bullet vs Ninja! TSV showdown on Sunday

Sounds like a lot of cooking shows on both channels! Be ready for a kale overdose!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bullet vs Ninja! TSV showdown on Sunday

My oh my, yet another weekend rerun - expensive blender.  Just like yeterday and another clarisonic.  How many of these things can we have in our cupboards?

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't looking for an "extractor" when I bought my Ninja Kitchen Prep Center. I don't know if they even had one available two or three years ago when I bought mine.  I do love it and use it quite a bit.

I have the NutiBullet 900.  I love it!  It does a excellant job and takes up so little space on the counter.

I think the quality is there for both. 

I think the big question is which will be lower price & if any free shipping.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ninja 1100 is 99.96 with s&h of 7 dollars, lots of colors to pick from..

The bullet is 900 series free s&h with cookbook and extras.

both look very nice and both on easy pay.

Contributor

The price of bullet is 94.95 and easy pay

Honored Contributor

***sigh*** . . . someone please remind me I have a perfectly good BlendTec and don't need either one of these . . . Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Good one, O/P Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't have either but in the past I've picked up some really good tips from that character who does the demos on HSN.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fabulous title for this thread!  There are a number of videos/posts on the Internet comparing these two brands, although maybe not the exact models being sold.  I just bought the one from HSN in part because of some info in a review I read and also because it comes with an insulated carry bag.  I won't repeat the info from the review because I'm not sure whether it is still accurate for this version of the Ninja.  Plus, it was a minor point to begin with.  There was a negative point about the Bullet as well in some reviews which also might be outdated.

I've been making smoothies lately with my regular blender and have been having trouble getting everything pulverized.  I got a cherries, berries, and kale mixture in the frozen foods aisle, but find that the kale is not fully pulverized.  The stems and even leaves don't fully blend and are just AWFUL even though the taste of the drink is okay. 

A tip:  Truvia has a new, cheaper product that works great in smoothies.  It has a bit of sugar mixed in but still has 75% fewer calories than sugar.  It can be used for baking as well, but it works fabulously in smoothies.

I'm not big on vegetables, so this is a way to eat them without pain.  I put skim milk, plain yogurt, Truvia, and mixed frozen fruits/vegetables.  I get a delicious milkshake for about 200 calories.

Super Contributor

I wonder if this Nutri Ninja is made for QVC.  This model isn't available on Amazon or the Nutri Ninja website.  I usually don't think things that are made for QVC are made as well.  I don't know if this is the case but couldn't find this model when searching.  There are Nutri Ninja iQ's but not that are 1100 watts. On the other hand, this is a good price compared to the others.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)