Contributor

Re: Bought the Ninja 4 in 1 Cooker

Question, my Ninga 4 in 1 has a problem with the slow cooker temperature. It does not cook slow and low. It cooks fast and hot. Any suggestions for an alternate cooking method that will be slow and low temperatures?

Respected Contributor

Yes I am doing well and thanks for asking. No hospital stays in quite a while now. Had a little set back a few months ago but it went away sooner than normal. I am eating everything I am allowed on my list as before now but watch myself that I stay on track. Some food is better than no food and I like to eat. Smiley Happy

I have a Cusinart Pressure Cooker and it has been awesome. Four other relatives bought this also and have never had any problems. I found it at Lowe's and have had mine for three years. I believe there is a 3 year warranty on them also. It cleans up like a dream and is easy to program. Simple settings. You can brown, sauté, High and Low Pressure settings, Menu and a Start/Cancel and Warm setting and that's it. It has a decent booklet with it also. It is silver and has a very nice coated insert that cleans up in a breeze. It is simple to lock the lid down. I know there are many out there but I returned a Wolf Gang Puck one and another brand before finding this one. My daughter had hers first and I loved the ease of use and clean up from this one.

You will find the Facebook site for the Ninja 4-in-1 very informative when new to this. Pinterest also has about every recipe for most appliances now also. I love Pinterest. 

Be sure to tell us all about the yummy things you make. It is nice to fry and sauté in one pan and then cook in it also. 

Have a good weekend. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MKR14  When you suggested the cuisinart pressure cooker, I checked it out.  The reviews are impressive.  I will look into that one.  Thanks for recommending.  I won't buy now, but will wait a while.  One machine to test at any given time is all I can handle.