Regular Contributor

Bobby's smashburgers were absolutely delicious!!!!! They are much better then the other brand they sell and very flavorful!! I am very "funny" about ground meat and his was the absolute best!!! Very sorry to hear Bobby will no longer be on QVC!!! They lost a great vendor!!!!

Respected Contributor
Thank goodness I stocked up on the smash burgers when they were a TSV. His turkey burgers were also the best I ever had.
Occasional Contributor

Bobby Chez has a sale going on until November 30th!

$20 off a box of 4oz (quanity 10) Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes!!

Shopbobbychez.com

Check your emails, i receive them everyday!

Re-subscribe if your not sure and you will see them too!

Hopefully you will be enjoying the yummy crab cakes soon!

Occasional Contributor

Camogirl,

Bobby Chez has a sale going on until November 30th!

$20 off a box of 4oz (quanity 10) Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes!!

Shopbobbychez.com

Check your emails, i receive them everyday!

Re-subscribe if your not sure and you will see them too!

Hopefully you will be enjoying the yummy crab cakes soon!

New Contributor
They are running $20 off a box of crab cakes through November on shopbobbychez.com. You can now enjoy those delicious crab cakes at a discounted price.
Occasional Visitor

Re: Bobby Chez????

[ Edited ]

@Muldersmom, thank you for your response.  I will tell you that I am very disappointed.  I had a supply of the short rib smashed burgers.  When I saw I was running low I wanted to re-order and could not find them on QVC's web page. I e-mailed customer service and was given a response of "we can not tell you when an item will be available."  Now I know.

I will tell you that these were the best burgers I ever bought from QVC.  I shared them with family who also loved them.  I hope at some point I will be able to get them again.

I saw someone say that we can order from your website.  I will be looking for that.  And I do not plan to order any burgers from QVC again.  I am not going to knock the other brands, but I loved the short rib smashed burgers.

Occasional Contributor

I hope that QVC re-thinks this decision to remove the Bobby Chez brand.  I have tried their other crabcakes and there simply is no comparison to the Bobby Chez version-these are THE best!!   I miss him being on and loved his short rib burgers as well.  I got so many compliments whever I served the crabcakes!  There is just no comparison to the Bobby Chez line-please  bring this brand back, QVC!

Honored Contributor

@Felixthecat if you are interested, if you Google Bobby Chez you can order directly from his website.  His burgers are hands down the best I have ever had, terrific quality!

He is on Evine.  

Regular Contributor

Bobby Chez is now on Evine!!! Just saw him this morning and purchased his amazing crab cakes and the smashburgers that are my favorite burger!!!!! I am happy he is back!!!

Arley