Occasional Contributor

Hello sir,

As a fellow QVC shopper i respect your opinion. However, he did not "put down" Maryland Crab. He only mentioned them so people understood he was NOT the same brand he kept getting compared to and that people understood there was NOT old bay in his crab cakes. He basically was trying to clear up any confusion.

Honored Contributor

@Muldersmom thank you for this reply as I was worried that something had gone wrong with you good folks.  I am glad to hear you are still hale and hearty and that your products will be available via your re-designed website.  Good to know and I truly am so sorry you are no longer available on QVC as those burgers were the best I ever had!  Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

Respected Contributor

The Smash Burgers, with no exceptions, are the best burger patties I have ever had.

They have the beef flavor reminiscent of 50 years ago before all the additives to the cows and the product...........thank goodness I still have about 50 in the freezer !

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

The Smash Burgers, with no exceptions, are the best burger patties I have ever had.

They have the beef flavor reminiscent of 50 years ago before all the additives to the cows and the product...........thank goodness I still have about 50 in the freezer !

Do not tell me where you live @Danky as I may have to run over to borrow a few . . . Smiley Happy

I agree, they are delicious.  Such great flavor.  I am glad they will still be available via their website and I wish them all the best going forward.

New Contributor

hello, I've been able to order Bobby Chez crab cakes directly from their NJ store. The number I dial is: 856-751-7575 ext. 7

the website is: shopbobbychez.com

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Danky wrote:

Do not tell me where you live @Danky as I may have to run over to borrow a few . . . Smiley Happy

I agree, they are delicious.  Such great flavor.  I am glad they will still be available via their website and I wish them all the best going forward.

@momtochloe------no borrowing ! You are welcome to come for lunch and I will give you a bunch, to take home ,in a "doggie" ( or would it be "cowie" ?) bag.......

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@momtochloe------no borrowing ! You are welcome to come for lunch and I will give you a bunch, to take home ,in a "doggie" ( or would it be "cowie" ?) bag.......

@Danky . . . "cowie bag" . . . . I love it! . . . thanks for the giggle, very much appreciated! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tijon wrote:

hello, I've been able to order Bobby Chez crab cakes directly from their NJ store. The number I dial is: 856-751-7575 ext. 7

the website is: shopbobbychez.com

I received information from Bobby Chez that the Smashburgers WILL be available as well as other previous QVC offerings directly from their website as soon as possible.

They are in the process of transitioning the items over for direct sales.

I also am well stocked but WILL be ordering directly from them as soon as they are all set up.

I have no interest in trying the new vendors in this food area that QVC is offering.

IMHO, BIG mistake!  Just from the loss of my sales alone on those two items!  LOL

New Contributor

I will only order from Bobby Chez's website.  I have no desire to order anything from the new vendor at qvc. In the past I have ordered crab cakes, crabs in the shell, smash burgers and pretzel buns, all which will be available on Bobby's website. QVC, you made a huge mistake by discontinuing Bobby's food.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm..... my husband just mentioned him the other day. This is getting close to the time of year that  he usually gets emails from them to order items online for the holiday season. I know a couple times there was like a 10% or 20%  discount (?). It has been a few years since we even ordered from there though. 

-Texas Hill Country-