I haven't seen Bobby Chez for a long time.  Is he still on QVC??

Respected Contributor

I don't see any of his products listed anymore. I don't know why because his crab cakes are delicious and full of lump crab meat. I discovered them on QVC but now I go to his Mount Laurel, NJ store to get them. 4 oz, $7.99 each ( Free S&H...Lol!)

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

There seems to be a lot more vendors on QVC pitching crab cakes and other shellfish and seafood products.

Is Bobby's crab cakes the only ones mayonnaise free?

Honored Contributor

My husband ate some crab cakes at a popular seafood restaurent and got food poisoning or something. He was sick at both ends. Sticking with salmon from now on.

LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Bobby Chez????

[ Edited ]

Wow, I'm really surprised to hear this and it looks like all of his products are gone including his short rib burgers which I thought were very good.  I guess he has been replaced by other vendors . . . ouch.

eta:  I just took a look at his website and it appears that about half of his offerings are sold out . . . I hope everything is ok with him.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, is it possible he's in trouble financially?  Maybe his products are not selling well on QVC?

Honored Contributor

I will not miss him -- I never purchased his food items.  He turned me off by his explicit put down of Maryland crab cakes when he used to present his crab cakes with that rue inside.  In addition, his smash burgers -- sold as short ribs and sirloin only -- had chuck listed in the ingredients.  I wonder if QVC caught on to him, or if he'll be back for the onslaught of food days for the holidays.

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

This is Linda Bobby Chez's wife writing in response to the posts asking where we are and why we are no longer on QVC.  First of all we would like to thank everyone who supported us and bought our products during our time on QVC.  We appreciate everyone and loved our time meeting new people and bringing products to QVC and will always cherish our time as part of the QVC family.  I would like to clear up any gossip or misunderstanding .  For those of you who are "foodies" and watch regularly you will see that QVC is making many changes in the food division.  There are new vendors and products and unfortunately QVC decided that they no longer wanted the Bobby Chez brand as they were "going in a different direction".  We were not "caught" doing anything dishonest and we are financially fine.  Bobby Chez was simply a byproduct of changes being made at QVC.  Thanks again to everyone...we will miss you!

Occasional Contributor

Bobby Chez and QVC parted ways. They do have a website you can buy crab cakes online.

Occasional Contributor

Bobby Chez and QVC parted ways. Bobby Chez does have a website where you can order food. They deliver nation wide. But pardon the appearance of the website, it is in the process of having new items being added and  revamped. Some things in the mean time are listed as "out of stock".