Highlighted
N/A

Beware of Cooks Essentials Warranty

I bought a set of Cook Essentials pots/pans several years ago. I still have the little card that states I have a lifetime warranty. All the pans and lids are in great shape except one of the fry pans. The coating started coming off, so I called customer service and told them my problem. They stated they had records off all my purchases except that one. Was told they would have to look into this and it will take 7-10 business days. I have given them double that time and called back and was told it would be alot longer because that department is very busy. Seems to me that I am getting brushed off. Was told there is no way to talk to that dept.

So when David is talking about a lifetime warranty, take it with a grain of salt and remember that QVC will most likely lose your record that you made the purchase.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View