Super Contributor

Re: Best Food Item QVC Sells Is?

The original crab cakes were great! Bring them back!!! I have ordered the Harry London chocolates for the kids and Mrs. Pringles apples. I tried the KC steaks but Costco has better and at a lower price. Corky's has 3 locations within about 15 minutes from my house and I am a pretty good baker so I don't order desserts..........
Contributor

Germack.......Mrs. Prindables..and Cheryl's cookies.......that's about it for me...

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the replies.

Frequent Contributor

Mrs. Prindables apples!
Honored Contributor

Lobstergram is the only thing I order and I have ordered it many times. Love Maine lobster!

Contributor

Corkeys Ribs and pulled chicken and Mrs Prindables apples.

Regular Contributor

KC burgers/steaks, sweet endings grandma mollys lemon cake, veggie burgers

Esteemed Contributor

I live in New York and have always been a fan of Juniors Cheesecakes......only ordered once from QVC....but still purchase and think they taste great!

Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 kelsey17 said:

I live in New York and have always been a fan of Juniors Cheesecakes......only ordered once from QVC....but still purchase and think they taste great!

I've had several over the years and they were always good. The only one I didn't love was one (I'm thinking it was heart-shaped?) that was covered in ganache. That was just too much.

My favorite Junior's was one that was lemon and coconut. There was cake and cheesecake and lemon curd and it was covered in coconut. It was so awesome, if you like lemon and coconut anyway. Last I saw it was gone from here, but I found that the Junior's site still had it a while back.

Respected Contributor

The Croissants from France. By far. Fresh, really do taste like you just got them fresh out of a French bakery oven in a cafe.