Trusted Contributor

Anyone have the Charbroil smoker-grill ......

that is the TSV on hsn? I asl here because there is zero activity on their message boards.

Love it? Hate it? Cooks as they say? Easy?

Need real people opinions Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have the Charbroil smoker-grill ......

I know that our best friends do and I know of a couple of other families too.

We are going to get one too.  Amazon will do sometimes same price as HSN and also include the assec. racks and things.  Just have to keep checking for it.

Valued Contributor

YES  Does Great Food !!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. That caught my eye because it smokes. There's only two of us now but I would love to have the option of smoking ribs, etc. I really don't have the room or desire to have a large smoker on the patio with the dogs. This looked interesting to me. Glad to har that the reviews are good. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I got the Masterbuilt one that is from Q

New Contributor

Yes I bought the Char-Brol SRG from HSN a couple of years ago.  It is a great grill and cooker.  I have cooked brisket, ribs, and chicken as well as BBQ hamburgers, steaks and hotdogs with all the sides.  I Spent $100 more a few years ago. It;s big enough to fix meal for 5-6 people.  Not as big as some grills, but the indction cooing is great.  Food is always tasty.   I would highly recommend it.  I just purchased the Perfect Cooker.....I have my fingers crossed.