Super Contributor

Anyone have a Blanco silgranite kitchen sink?

[ Edited ]

I am getting a new countertop and like the looks of the Blanco sinks....they come in great colors too.  Love the new truffle color, but it wouldn't work in my kitchen.  Also thinking about getting a matching Blanco faucet.  I'd appreciate any feedback!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have a Blanco silgranite kitchen sink?

I sure hope this question gets positive responses, because I just ordered one.  Woman Happy   

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Frequent Contributor

I finished my basement last year and put a Blanco in the bar area.  It's beautiful and indestructible, and the anthracite color looks absolutely gorgeous with the granite countertop.  You will love it!

Valued Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

I am getting a new countertop and like the looks of the Blanco sinks....they come in great colors too.  Love the new truffle color, but it wouldn't work in my kitchen.  Also thinking about getting a matching Blanco faucet.  I'd appreciate any feedback!

I have one, in the gray color (don't remember the official name I'll have to look it up!), and I got the single basin/farmhouse type sink.

I love it!  It is a fabulous sink.  I've had it for 2 years now, and I've never regretted purchasing it.  It's so easy to keep clean even though it's gray, and it has never nicked or scratched despite my kids and husband literally throwing pans, utensils, steak knives, etc into it!

You won't regret it!

Respected Contributor

@Shop Too Much wrote:

I finished my basement last year and put a Blanco in the bar area.  It's beautiful and indestructible, and the anthracite color looks absolutely gorgeous with the granite countertop.  You will love it!

Whew!  

New Contributor

We did a kitchen remodel two years ago and installed a gray metallic Silgranite equal double sink.   It looks great with our quartz countertops.   I did not want stainless steel and have no regrets.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the feedback!  Now, I have another question....I am getting a peacock verde granite countertop...it is a dark bluish green with gold mica in it.  Do I get the biscotti sink?

Valued Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!  Now, I have another question....I am getting a peacock verde granite countertop...it is a dark bluish green with gold mica in it.  Do I get the biscotti sink?

What are you doing for backsplash?

Respected Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

I've seen the biscotti, and liked it quite a bit.  Although I've not seen the granite you're getting (although it sounds really pretty), I think the two would be good together.

Good luck to you! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked online at samples of your granite.  The biscotti would definitely give you contrast, if that is the look you are going for.  

If you have a sample of your granite, you can take it and put it next to the sink or you can ask for samples of the silgranites and look at them next to your granite to help make the final decision.

Good luck with your final selections!

ETA:

I have never regretted leaving the double sink behind.  I never used the second side of a double since I have a dishwasher, so I only considered the 1/4-3/4 configuration and the full single sink, and ultimately went with the full single sink. Just depends what you need it for and I love being able to put my really large cooking pans in it since I have a large family and we cook a lot!