Esteemed Contributor

mtc, I got a block of the Blarney Castle cheese.  That's the only one of their cheeses I haven't tasted.

I was going to open it it today, but I want to wait for a special occasion.  KerryGold is worthy of a special occasion!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm skipping Aldi's this week. The fridge is full and there aren't any specials I have to have.

Next week I will be stocking up on the fire roasted vegetables and lobster mac and cheese!

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

mtc, yes, I saw the title.

I don't think they are going to take credit cards. As you stated, the costs will increase if they do. They will accept chipped cards sometime this year.  That may be what that post was referring to.

I am working an odd shift this month, so I plan on going to Aldi's tomorrow morning instead of Saturday.

They had a banner in their weekly circular that they are now accepting CCs. I went, and it's true. Yeah!

Valued Contributor

HoneyBrown, thank you for your answer about the Muffallatta salad. It sounds to me like it isn't in the refrigerated section. I will look for it today. 

You are so funny with your comment about your hubby loving it straight, no chaser.  I think there is a mens acapella group I saw on PBS called Straight No Chaser. They are really good! 

Valued Contributor

Aldis in our area just started taking credit cards .  I love the prices and the store brand products are excellent . I really like the smaller packs of veggies and fruits, there are just 2 of us so perfect . The stores near me are getting more and more crowded as people find out about the deals !

Esteemed Contributor

Ya Ya they are getting more crowded here as well. They have a sign that they will take chip cards but nothing about credit cards at the one I frequent.

Esteemed Contributor

No Aldi's this week.  I had to stay away from the store due to the Lobster Macaroni and Cheese, Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese and Shimp and Lobster Bake.

Honored Contributor

I will probably hit Aldi's this week as their butter is reduced so I will grab a couple for future use . . . I was going to get my Easter ham there but got a better deal at another store . . . I hope it is as good as Aldi's as their hams are delicious!

Esteemed Contributor

mtc, I went to Wegman's a few weeks ago to get some produce and fish. In comparison to Aldi's, their prices were so high, I ended up leaving empty handed.

I'm spoiled.

Honored Contributor

Not one where I live.