Regular Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

I can't find it either.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

[ Edited ]

@Caron122 wrote:

I can't find it either.

@Caron122 & @BuckeyeNut

All I did was Goggle Macy's. When the site came up there's a black bar across the top of the page. The last word on it is BRANDS. Put your cursor on it and look at the second column from the left that comes up to see the words HOME BRANDS. Under that you'll see the word Fiesta.

As far as I can tell, all colors in both the four piece and five piece sets are available for $29.99, and there is an additional 15% discount for typing in the word "PRES."

I'm not even interested but wanted to see what all the hype was about. I put two sets in my shopping cart, one white and one sage, and went to check out. It said the order would ship in 2 days. If you're still looking, I hope you find it.

eta ~ @Caron122 and @BuckeyeNut disregard this post. The sets I was referring to are only for ONE four, or ONE five piece place setting. Now I see why those of you who are interested thought this 16 piece set was such a good deal. Again, I hope you find what you're looking for. My apologies!

@Noel7, I hope my post didn't confuse you too. I should have set this one out!

Honored Contributor

Kohl's often has the same deal for a sale.  You just have to keep checking at Kohl's.

I bought four sets of Lapis Blue at Kohl's, $29 something each set, and free shipping.  It's a perfect color to mix with my Polish Stoneware.

Later, I saw the same sale at Kohl's, $29 a set and free shipping, and bought them in Slate as a gift for my daughter.  The Slate is a beautiful charcoal, very modern and looks great mixed with red.

Honored Contributor

It appears to be gone now.

I am an all white Fiesta owner, much to the amusement of many.  I love my white!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

No problem SuzyQ_2! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Was it a 16 piece set that you got at Kohls or was it a four or five piece set?  I have never seen a price this low at Kohls for a 16 pc. but if that is what you purchased, I will definitely keep an eye out at Kohls.

@Noel7 wrote:

Kohl's often has the same deal for a sale.  You just have to keep checking at Kohl's.

I bought four sets of Lapis Blue at Kohl's, $29 something each set, and free shipping.  It's a perfect color to mix with my Polish Stoneware.

Later, I saw the same sale at Kohl's, $29 a set and free shipping, and bought them in Slate as a gift for my daughter.  The Slate is a beautiful charcoal, very modern and looks great mixed with red.

Respected Contributor

Just FWIW here to those who ordered this dinnerware back in Feb. My credit card was just charged for the amount. I went and checked my order online but it still says backordered with expected ship date of August. With the charge being made, though, I have to imagine it will be shipping soon. Anyone else notice movement on your order??

Valued Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Just FWIW here to those who ordered this dinnerware back in Feb. My credit card was just charged for the amount. I went and checked my order online but it still says backordered with expected ship date of August. With the charge being made, though, I have to imagine it will be shipping soon. Anyone else notice movement on your order??

I was just wondering about this as my original ship date was listed as 5-24-17.  It is still pending payment as of today on my Paypal.  I sent Macy's a customer service message to ask about the shipment.  Supposed to hear back within 24 hours.  I do see that the pending date on my credit card changed from 2-18 to 6-10.  Hopefully, the dishes will arrive soon.  Looking forward to getting them.  

Trusted Contributor

My order shows ship date of 6/19/17 and my credit card hasn't been charged yet.

Honored Contributor

I read this old post yesterday and decided to check it out anyway, and there was a great deal on Fiestaware---after all my discounts and sales, I bought 4-5pc settings for $25 ea with free shipping. Got an email that they had been shipped already too.