Respected Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

I want to make sure everyone understands this correctly...and make sure I've got it right, too! The "deal" is only on a 16 piece service for four in WHITE. And it appears it won't ship for several months. @homedecor1, it looks to me like what you ordered is one five piece place setting in those various colors. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

@pupwhipped wrote:

I want to make sure everyone understands this correctly...and make sure I've got it right, too! The "deal" is only on a 16 piece service for four in WHITE. And it appears it won't ship for several months. @homedecor1, it looks to me like what you ordered is one five piece place setting in those various colors. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

Yes, it is WHITE only that is at that spectacular price!

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen

yes thank you for correcting this for me it's 5 place SINGLE setting each color.

My niece said she'd prefer the white I may check that out - thank you for correcting & sharing!

Respected Contributor

I just looked at it and the colors are 29.99 before the 15 pct discount for a 5 piece place setting. Still not bad. I need to add a few colors. 

Regular Contributor

Just to be clear you will see placesettings for 2999 but this 16 piece white only is a different order number. Be sure to type in the search box the parameters of Fiesta 16 piece set white. Otherwise you  will miss this

Respected Contributor

@grammarqueen  Thanks, I got it. 

Honored Contributor

What a great buy.    Nice of you to post it.  Wish I could use it.

Respected Contributor

I got the Colbalt 4 piece for $25.47. Maybe not the rock bottom price of the White but I am happy. 

Valued Contributor

Mine is backordered till June 19th----glad it's a Christmas gift.  Smiley LOLSmiley SurprisedSmiley Indifferent

Contributor

Help. I'm having a devil of a time trying to find this set on Macy's site, all I can come up with are the colored sets at $131.99, The white isn't showing as a set, only individual pieces.  I could use some advice, this is so frustrating.