Respected Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

Thank you for letting us know, I'm putting in my order now.  And don't forget to use Ebates, it's at 6% at Macy's today. Yeah, so glad I logged in this morning!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

And, I was able to use a $20 of $50 purchase coupon (instead of the promo discount on line) that was sent to me last month.    Wow!  thanks again for sharing. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much OP---like everyone says, IRRESISTIBLE!!!  I got two sets to put away for a gift, probably for my son and his girlfriend or one of the grandkids setting up a first apartment.  YAY!!!

KK

Trusted Contributor

I can't seem to locate it.  Went to the dinnerware but cannot find the 16 piece white at that price.

Respected Contributor

Order says it won't ship till August.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the Macy's Fiestaware sale. I ended up ordering a lapis blue 9-inch baker as a gift to a friend as a replacement to her Temptations baker that exploded in her oven!!!! 

Super Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I can't seem to locate it.  Went to the dinnerware but cannot find the 16 piece white at that price.

Type in 309519 in the search box.

Valued Contributor

@isaboo  On the Macy's site, type  in fiesta 16 piece in "search" and it comes up as 16 pc set with all the colors being on sale for $131.99, but the white is $29.97.  Then use the President's Day code for the exta 15%.  HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grammarqueen

At Macy's.com in the search bar type: Fiesta dinnerware sets.

free shipping at $49 this weekend at Macy's. At that price they have 16 colors to choose from, so I ordered lapis, lemongrass & scarlet (gift for my niece - housewarming - Christmas early😁).

Used my extra 15% coupon (code automatically) and $20 of $50. Best part, ships directly to her!

oh goodness, just went back on and ordered the 13x9 and 8x8 pan too! 

Thank you for posting!

Respected Contributor

@grammarqueen  Thanks for the info!  I ordered, along with a few other things to get the free shipping.  Don't mind waiting til summer for it...it's such a great deal, can't beat that price!  And 6% from Ebates!!