Valued Contributor

Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

[ Edited ]

Famous Fiestaware 16 piece place setting, 4 dinner plate, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs for only $29.97, and with President's Day coupon, it drops to $25.47, free shipping if I pick it up at the store. The sets are regularly $224, but the caveat is your choice is white only. I am so tempted!!! Talk me out of it!!! 

P.S. If you don't know about Fiestaware, it is made in the USA (my home state of West Virginia), and known for its vivid colors. I guess they came out with white recently, because of a trend towars white dishes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

Is it in store or on line? I don't see it listed.

Regular Contributor

Re: Absolutely Screaming Deal On Fiesta White 16 Piece Dinnerware Set At Macy's!

Don't talk yourself out of it! Even if you end up not needing it, hang on to it and give it as a gift to someone.

I'm going to check it out right now myself!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found it on the Macy's site. Oh my. Sitting on my hands (except to type this).

UPDATE: Hands escaped from under my derriere and I succumbed. Placed an order for the 16 pc set. Paid shipping (free shipping with orders over $49 but I only ordered one set) but with such a wicked low price I am ok with that.

Honored Contributor

I found it and ordered 3 sets so I have service for 12....thanks for letting us know about this fantastic deal!!!

When they arrive I am going to donate my old dishes that I was never crazy about.

Valued Contributor

Guess I better check out before it's all gone! Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

Famous Fiestaware 16 piece place setting, 4 dinner plate, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs for only $29.97, and with President's Day coupon, it drops to $25.47, free shipping if I pick it up at the store. The sets are regularly $224, but the caveat is your choice is white only. I am so tempted!!! Talk me out of it!!! 

P.S. If you don't know about Fiestaware, it is made in the USA (my home state of West Virginia), and known for its vivid colors. I guess they came out with white recently, because of a trend towars white dishes. 

I'm seeing that all the colors are that price.  What am I missing?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks that is perfect for my son...he had my old Corelli and they are a mix of patterns that I accumulated as plates broke and were no longer repeated.He says that some of his friends have noticed patterns that their grandmother had..haha.I think a lot if it is more than 40years old.

Super Contributor

It must be a very popular deal. When I just looked it said it is on order and usually ships in 119 business days.

Super Contributor

@GSPgirl- when I just looked at the site ... all the colors on the top row were listed at $131.99. Only the white on the bottom row was at the $29.97 price.